What cereal is highest in iron?
Simply so, what is a good iron fortified cereal?
Fortified breakfast cereals The key is to look for a fortified cereal that contains 100 percent of your daily value of iron. A one-cup serving, or 53 g, of Total Raisin Bran contains 17.35 mg of iron. Buy now: Shop for cold cereal fortified with iron.
Similarly, are Cheerios high in iron? A serving of iron-fortified cereals and oatmeal typically has 100 percent of the daily value for iron in just one serving. The exact amount will vary, so be sure to check the label. Dry cereals, like Cheerios, are usually fortified as well.
Simply so, which breakfast cereal has the most iron in it?
200 Breakfast Cereals Highest in Iron
- Quaker Quick Oats With Iron Dry.
- Ralston Enriched Bran Flakes.
- Frosted Shredded Sweetened Wheat Cereal.
- Original Frosted Shredded Wheat Bite Size Sweetened Whole Grain Cereal Original.
- Frosted Sweetened Shredded Wheat Cereal Frosted Shredded Wheat.
- Frosted Shredded Wheat Frosted.
What breakfast foods are high in iron?
Breakfast. Classic breakfast foods—enriched cereals, enriched breads, oatmeal, and eggs, for example—contain iron. 2? Pair them with other high-iron vegetarian ingredients like leafy greens, beans, and veggies to create decadent bowls, pizzas, tacos, and more.