What is the healthiest boxed cereal?
- Oats. Oats are a nutritious cereal choice.
- DIY Muesli. Muesli is both a healthy and delicious type of cereal.
- Homemade Granola.
- DIY Cinnamon Crunch Cereal.
- Kashi 7 Whole Grain Nuggets.
- Post Foods Grape Nuts.
- Bob's Red Mill Paleo-Style Muesli.
- Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Cereals.
Also, what are the top 5 healthiest cereals?
- Uncle Sam Original Wheat Berry Flakes. Uncle Sam cereal has been around since 1908.
- Quaker Oats Quick Oats.
- Kellogg's All-Bran.
- General Mills Cheerios.
- Qi'a Cocoa Coconut Superflakes.
- Post Grape-Nuts.
- General Mills Fiber One.
- Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal.
Subsequently, question is, which cereal is best for weight loss?
- The Best Cereals for Weight Loss (Or So They Say )
- Kashi Go Peanut Butter Crunch.
- Nature's Path Love Crunch.
- Fiber One Original Bran.
- Special K Original.
- Peanut Butter Puffins.
- Original Cheerios.
- All-Bran Complete Wheat Flakes.
Likewise, is Kashi cereal good for you?
However, as previously iterated, Kashi GO cereals are packed with fiber and protein, boasting 6-13 and 9-12 grams per serving, respectively. Many of them contain significant amounts of potassium and healthy fats, as well.
What is the most unhealthy cereal?
So without further ado, let's survey the damage and take a look at the 15 most unhealthy cereals.
- 8) Kellogg's Apple Jacks.
- 7-6) (Tie) Quaker Oats' Oh! s.
- 7-6) (Tie) Cap'n Crunch.
- 5) Kellogg's Smorz.
- 4) Cap'n Crunch's Oops! All Berries.
- 3) Kellogg's Froot Loops Marshmallows.
- 2) Golden Crisp.
- 1) Honey Smacks.