What is the best cereal to eat?
- Oats. Oats are a nutritious cereal choice.
- DIY Muesli. Muesli is both a healthy and delicious type of cereal.
- Homemade Granola.
- DIY Cinnamon Crunch Cereal.
- Kashi 7 Whole Grain Nuggets.
- Post Foods Grape Nuts.
- Bob's Red Mill Paleo-Style Muesli.
- Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Cereals.
Herein, which is the healthiest breakfast cereal?
Breakfast cereals ranked best to worst
- Porridge. Porridge is our top choice for a heart healthy breakfast – when it is made with low-fat milk or water and unsweetened.
- No added sugar or salt muesli.
- Shredded whole wheat cereal.
- Bran flakes.
- Muesli with added sugar.
- Sugar-frosted cornflakes.
- Granola with dried fruit, nuts or seeds.
Furthermore, what are the top 5 healthiest cereals?
- Uncle Sam Original Wheat Berry Flakes. Uncle Sam cereal has been around since 1908.
- Quaker Oats Quick Oats.
- Kellogg's All-Bran.
- General Mills Cheerios.
- Qi'a Cocoa Coconut Superflakes.
- Post Grape-Nuts.
- General Mills Fiber One.
- Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal.
Accordingly, what are the worst cereals to eat?
That being said, here are the worst cereals you can buy, based on their nutritional value and sugar content.
- Honey Smacks. To kick off the list, one of the worst cereals that I discovered is Kellogg's Honey Smacks.
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
- Oreo O's.
- Cocoa Krispies.
- Fruit Loops.
- Raisin Bran.
- Fruity Pebbles and Cocoa Pebbles.
Is Special K cereal healthy?
There is nothing special about Special K products. In fact, most are not whole grain, and they tend to be low in fullness-promoting fiber and protein. (Of course, dieters could opt to do their own challenge, with their favorite high-fiber, high-protein cereal along with nutritious snacks and a healthy dinner meal.)