Where should I go near San Francisco?
- #1. California Academy of Sciences. #1 in San Francisco. 4.1 miles to city center [SEE MAP]
- #2. Golden Gate Bridge. free. #2 in San Francisco.
- #3. Golden Gate Park. free. #3 in San Francisco.
- #4. Yerba Buena Gardens. free.
- #5. Alcatraz. #5 in San Francisco.
- #6. Cable Cars. #6 in San Francisco.
- #7. Twin Peaks. free.
- #8. The Castro. free.
Also question is, where should I visit near San Francisco?
Here are its top day trip destinations, all within a two-hour drive from San Francisco:
- Monterey. Until 1849, Monterey was California's capital under several flags.
- Napa Valley.
- Santa Cruz.
- San Jose.
Beside above, what should I not miss in San Francisco? CTTC110513135328_10. jpg
- Eat Italian at North Beach. Traditional Italian food may not be the first cuisine that comes to mind when thinking of San Francisco, but you may leave the city daydreaming about it.
- Visit Treasure Island.
- Visit California Academy of Sciences.
- Take a Cable Car to Lombard Street.
Thereof, where should I stay outside San Francisco?
San Francisco Hotels and Places to Stay
- The Inn San Francisco. San Francisco, CA.
- San Francisco Inn. San Francisco, CA.
- Motel 6 San Francisco Downtown. San Francisco, CA.
- The Grove Inn. San Francisco, CA.
- Seal Rock Inn. San Francisco, CA.
- Lombard Motor Inn. San Francisco, CA.
- Bay Bridge Inn. San Francisco, CA.
- Fairmont San Francisco.
Where should I vacation in San Francisco?
45 Best Weekend Getaways from San Francisco
- The Mendocino Coast - 2 hours and 45 minutes.
- Monterey & Carmel - 1 hour and 50 minutes.
- Sausalito - 25 minutes from San Francisco.
- Places to Visit Near San Francisco: Quiet Weekend in Yountville - 1 hour from the city.
- Weekend in Napa - 1 hour.
- Chateau du Sureau - 3 hours 30 minutes.
- Lake Tahoe - 3 hours and 20 minutes.