What's on San Francisco November?
- Sundance Stompede. Various Locations.
- San Francisco Olympians Festival. EXIT Theatre, 156 Eddy St.
- San Francisco Dance Film Festival.
- 3rd i South Asian Film Festival: Bollywood and Beyond!
- Napa Valley Film Festival.
- Day of the Dead Procession.
- Embarcadero Center Building Lighting Ceremony.
- San Francisco Hip-Hop Dance Festival.
Similarly, what is there to do in San Francisco in November?
Things to Do in San Francisco This November
- Dia de Los Muertos Procession. On Nov.
- Cirque du Soleil's "Amaluna"
- Macy's Union Square Renovation Celebration.
- Topgolf Live at Oracle Park.
- Final months of "Hamilton" at BroadwaySF.
- Illuminate SF.
- Holiday Hits.
- Save on Transportation with Capitol Corridor.
Secondly, what is San Francisco like in November? San Francisco weather in November is mild and cool. It's the official start to our rainy season. The beginning of the month is mostly dry with slightly warmer than average highs. The temperatures cool down and the rain begins as you head into the third week or around Thanksgiving time.
Simply so, is November a good time to visit San Francisco?
The best time to visit San Francisco is from September to November. Believe it or not, fall offers some of the city's warmest temperatures year-round, not to mention fewer crowds than summer. Spring is another good time to visit thanks to its mild temperatures and lack of rain (compared to other parts of California).
Is San Francisco cold in November?
AVERAGE TEMPERATURES IN NOVEMBER Late November temperatures are often in the mid-50s (11-12 C). At night, the temperatures always about 10 degrees (5 C) lower than the daytime temperatures. The November weather in San Francisco has never gotten below freezing (0 C), so you do not have to ever worry about snow.