Where do you fly to from San Francisco?
- Fly from San Francisco to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, for as low as $296 round trip.
- Fly from San Francisco to San Juan, Puerto Rico, for as low as $409 round trip.
- Fly from San Francisco to Cancun, Mexico, for as low as $457 round trip.
- Fly from San Francisco to San Jose, Costa Rica, for as low as $648 round trip.
Keeping this in view, where can you fly direct from San Francisco?
Non stop flights from San Francisco – SFO direct flights
- Albuquerque, New Mexico – ABQ – United, SkyWest Airlines.
- Arcata/Eureka, California – ACV – SkyWest Airlines.
- Aspen, Colorado – ASE – SkyWest Airlines.
- Atlanta, Georgia – ATL – Delta, Frontier, United.
- Austin, Texas – AUS – Jet Aviation Flight Services, Alaska Airlines, Southwest, United, SkyWest Airlines.
Likewise, what airlines fly into San Francisco? In general from United States, United Airlines, Air New Zealand and Delta fly the most to San Francisco.
Secondly, is it cheaper to fly into San Francisco or Oakland?
If your destination in San Francisco is the Financial District or Union Square, OAK is likely only 3 or 4 miles further away from where you are going than SFO. For Bay Area locals, OAK is often a cheaper choice when it comes to getting to the airport by car.
Where does United fly nonstop from SFO?
United currently offers nonstop service to Mumbai and New Delhi from New York/Newark. Seasonal service begins on December 5, 2019, with Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft. United is adding a second flight – flown four times per week – between San Francisco and Seoul, South Korea.