What should you do in San Francisco?
- Go Across The Golden Gate Bridge.
- Head Down To The Waterfront At Fisherman's Wharf.
- Relax At Golden Gate Park.
- Could You Escape From Alcatraz Island?
- Spend Time At Union Square.
- Embrace The Chinese Culture in Chinatown.
- Ride The San Francisco Cable Car System.
- Watch The San Francisco Giants.
People also ask, what should I not miss in San Francisco?
- Eat Italian at North Beach. Traditional Italian food may not be the first cuisine that comes to mind when thinking of San Francisco, but you may leave the city daydreaming about it.
- Visit Treasure Island.
- Visit California Academy of Sciences.
- Take a Cable Car to Lombard Street.
Likewise, how do I spend a day in San Francisco? San Francisco Itinerary: Day 1
- Walk the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Visit The Palace of Fine Arts.
- Tour Alcatraz.
- Visit Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, and Ghirardelli Square.
- Hang out in the Mission.
- Visit Lombard Street.
- Eat at the ferry building.
- Explore Golden Gate Park.
Simply so, what should I see in San Francisco?
- #1. California Academy of Sciences. #1 in San Francisco. 4.1 miles to city center [SEE MAP]
- #2. Golden Gate Bridge. free. #2 in San Francisco.
- #3. Golden Gate Park. free. #3 in San Francisco.
- #4. Yerba Buena Gardens. free.
- #5. Alcatraz. #5 in San Francisco.
- #6. Cable Cars. #6 in San Francisco.
- #7. Twin Peaks. free.
- #8. The Castro. free.
What is there to do in San Francisco in 3 days?
Things to do during 3 Days in San Francisco
- Visit the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Ride a Cable Car.
- Be a tourist at Fisherman's Wharf.
- Take a trip to Haight Ashbury.
- See the Painted Ladies.
- Crissy Field and the Lyon Street Steps.
- Explore Chinatown.