Where do you store towels?
Keeping this in consideration, what is the best way to store towels?
Floating shelves hang almost anywhere, from under an open sink to over a toilet or alongside a bathroom mirror. Place these shelves strategically in your space for additional towel storage. If you don't like the look of towels sitting openly on the shelf, you can conceal them in baskets or storage bins on the shelves.
Likewise, where should beach towels be placed? Place Beach Towels in Bin A plastic bin is also a great storage choice, especially to keep towels near the beach or pool because it the plastic will hold up to water and moisture.
Similarly, you may ask, how do you store towels in a cupboard?
- Purge your non-essential linens.
- Sort and organize your linens by category.
- Use boxes, bins, and baskets to store and separate your linens.
- Don't forget about fabric bags, zippered plastic pouches, and space-saving bags.
- Store sets of sheets in corresponding pillowcases.
- Label your linens.
- Keep your linen closet fresh.
Is it better to fold or roll towels?
Rolled towels take up significantly less space than flat folded towels. Rolled towels can be stored easily in other places if you have limited storage space. Hand towels can be folded in same manner as bath towels. Since they are smaller, the bifold or spa-style roll may be the best way to go.