What is a sentence for store?
Simply so, how do you use store in a sentence?
Examples of 'in-store' in a sentence in-store
- Stop the music and see book lovers come back in store.
- More varieties are also available in stores.
- Arts and crafts activities are also in store.
- Special buys are often only available in store during sale time, too.
- You'll be amazed when it comes in store.
Also Know, what is a good sentence for fragment? Definition of a Sentence Fragment For example, 'I like cheeseburgers' is an independent clause. Sentence fragments never have independent clauses, but instead are dependent clauses or phrases. Fragments can masquerade as real sentences because they begin with a capital letter and end with a period.
Consequently, what do you mean by stores?
noun. an establishment where merchandise is sold, usually on a retail basis. stores, supplies of food, clothing, or other requisites, as for a household, inn, or naval or military forces. Chiefly British. a storehouse or warehouse.
What is a Stoter?
A store is a building or part of a building where things are sold. In British English, store is used mainly to refer to a large shop selling a variety of goods, but in American English a store can be any size of shop.