What chain does the Milwaukee chainsaw use?
Correspondingly, does Milwaukee make a chainsaw?
The Milwaukee® M18 FUEL™ 16" Chainsaw delivers the power to cut hardwoods, cuts faster than gas, and delivers up to 150 cuts per charge.
Likewise, how much is a Milwaukee chainsaw? Milwaukee Chain $20 bucks.
Also asked, what is the best battery chainsaw?
Best Battery Powered Chainsaws
- DEWALT DCCS670X1 FLEXVOLT 60V MAX. The DEWALT DCCS670X1 FLEXVOLT Cordless Chainsaw.
- Makita XCU03PT1 18V X2 (36V) LXT.
- Greenworks 16-Inch 40V Cordless Chainsaw.
- BLACK+DECKER LCS1020 20V Max Lithium Ion Chainsaw.
- Zombi ZCS5817 Lithium Cordless Electric Chainsaw.
Are battery powered chainsaws any good?
STIHL battery-powered chainsaws bring the best of both worlds to your property. First, they deliver strong, consistent power thanks to their 36-volt Lithium-Ion technology. They're also significantly quieter than gasoline-powered chainsaws and start instantly with the squeeze of a trigger.