What is the best chainsaw chain?
- Oregon S56 AdvanceCut Chainsaw Chain – Best Overall.
- Oregon S52 AdvanceCut Chainsaw Chain.
- Trilink 18″ S62 Chainsaw Chain – Best Value.
- Oregon R34 AdvanceCut Chain-Saw Chain.
- Oregon D72 AdvanceCut 20-Inch Chainsaw Chain.
- Husqvarna 18″ Chainsaw Chain.
- Husqvarna 24″ Chainsaw Replacement Chain.
Similarly, what is the best chainsaw chain on the market?
View the Best Chainsaw Chain on the Market, Below.
- Husqvarna 531300439 18Inch H3072 95vp Pixel Saw Chain.
- Husqvarna H4684 24-Inch Saw Chain.
- Oregon S56 16Inch Semi Chisel Chain.
- Oregon S52 14Inch Chain.
- Oregon R34 8″ Micro Lite Pole Saw Chain.
- Oregon D70 20-Inch Vanguard.
- Oregon S45 12Inch Semi Chisel Chain Saw Chain.
Also Know, what is the most aggressive chainsaw chain? Stihl chain is a little more expensive but it's the most aggressive chain commonly available. It's also made from the hardest steel so it holds an edge better than any other brand I've tried (including Carlton, Saber and Bailey's Woodsman Pro).
Considering this, what is the best chainsaw chain for cutting firewood?
Best Chainsaw Chains for Firewood Cutting 2019
|Chainsaw Chain Model||Chain Pitch Size||Type|
|1. Husqvarna H30||0.325"||Micro-Chisel|
|2. Oregon ControlCut||0.325"||Semi-Chisel|
|3. Oregon SpeedCut (Very fast cutting speed and easy maintance! Very efficient chain.)||0.325"||Micro-Chisel / Narrow Kerf|
|4. Oregon 91VXL||3/8"||Semi-Chisel|
Why does my chainsaw chain dull so quickly?
You may be putting to steep of an angle on the cutters, which will dull quickly. You're rakers may be too far down, which will contribute to a quick dulling chain. You may be cutting dirty wood. You may be slightly touching the ground with the tip of the bar.