What should I comment on a friends group photo?
- Me and My group of friends are the funniest humans I know.
- Friends are recipe to life.
- Friends make life memorable.
- Memories keep a song in your heart.
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S Fight for you.
- Best friends are meant to last forever.
- We're like the super friends.
Regarding this, what should I comment on a group photo?
Captions for Group Photos: Get Your Squad Together!
- We are the funniest humans I know.
- I love us.
- We're like the super friends. We're a highly animated group.
- Thank you for making me laugh.
- People definitely think we're weird.
- I Love The Nights I Can't Remember With The Friends I'll Never Forget.
- I and my best friends can communicate just with ……
Also Know, what should I comment on my friends Instagram post? 25 Comments To Hype Up Your Friends On Instagram & Make Them Smile
- "You were born to make history."
- "The world wants to thank you for gracing us with this selfie."
- "Sorry, gonna be late to hang out because I had to stop and admire this pic for way too long."
Just so, what should I comment on a friends selfie?
For their selfies:
- "Someone call the fire department, because this post is [fire emoji]."
- "This post definitely deserves a 'Yasss queen!'
- "I'm sorry, but is my friend the cutest or what?"
- "The world thanks you for giving us this selfie."
- "Never met a selfie of yours I didn't like."
What should I comment on vacation pictures?
Comments should speak about our feelings or ideas about the pic.
For a selfie:
- I love your top, where did you get it?
- Your makeup looks amazing.
- Love seeing you without make-up, it's not like you need it.
- Wow, your eyes really shine in this.
- You're beautiful.
- I love this picture of you.