How do you make shower curtains out of curtains?
- Step 1: Cut your shower curtains to create your curtain panels. For a floor to ceiling panel you will need 2 shower curtains.
- Step 2: Sew the 2 shower curtains together to get your desired length.
- Step 3: Prepare your bottom hem.
- Step 4: Apply the grommet tape.
- Step 5: Cut the grommet holes and attach the grommet rings.
Consequently, can you use a window panel for a shower curtain?
Any width curtain should work and if you're using this idea for a single shower stall, one window panel should be enough (the length might have to be altered). A ball-style shower hook would work best. You can find them in most stores and they are one of the least expensive styles.
Also, how do you make a shower curtain out of a sheet? Instructions:
- Lay your sheet and shower curtain out on the floor and measure your curtain shower curtain.
- For the bottom hem, fold bottom edge up 4 inches and iron, then over another 4 inches and iron.
- Fold each side hem over 1″ and iron.
Also, what can I do with old shower curtains?
9 Genius New Uses for Shower Curtains
- Weatherproof your outdoor pillows. Courtesy of Pretty Handy Girl.
- Block weeds from mulched beds.
- Protect floors from baby spills.
- Keep your derrière dry during a picnic.
- Make a mini pool at the beach.
- Stay dry when you camp.
- Cover floors when you paint.
- Give kids (and your table) a safe place for craft time.
Can regular curtains be used as shower curtains?
No, you can't use regular curtains in place of shower curtains. Regular curtains easily become wet when you take a shower. Therefore, regular curtains are not recommended to use in place of shower curtains. Apart from this if you can use a plastic liner with the regular curtains for the waterproofing then it can work.