Can you use curtain hooks on rod pocket curtains?
Regarding this, how do you attach hooks to rod pocket curtains?
How to Hang Drapery Hooks on Rod Pocket Curtains
- Measure the width of your window.
- Place your premade curtain panel face down on the work table.
- Pin the buckram header 1/2 inch from the top edge of the curtain.
- Pull on the cords on the right side while sliding the curtain toward your left.
- Turn the drapery right side up.
- Turn the drapery face side down.
Subsequently, question is, what type of curtains do you use with clip rings? Curtain ring clips work the best with flat panels, but they also work with rod pocket curtains. Flatten the pocket, and secure the clips to the top edge of the panel.
Just so, can you hang back tab curtains with hooks?
Many drapes come with back tabs where you can clip the rings, or you can pinch the fabric to create pleats. When using drapery hooks, you have to make sure the hook does not go through to the front of the drape. You only want it to grab the back tab or lining.
What do you call curtains with hooks?
Tracks and poles are practical items, used to hang curtains. Curtain tracks are made from either plastic or metal and are used to hang and draw curtains that have heading tape. You can't use eyelet curtains or tab top curtains with a curtain track.