How do I get to the drawable folder on Android?
- Launch android studio, go to project view in left panel.
- In project view, select Android sub view in sub view drop down list.
- Then you can see drawable folder under app —> res folder in below panel.
Similarly, it is asked, where is drawable folder in Android?
- Select the project tab on the left.
- Under android Right click on the drawable (under folder " res ").
- Select Show in explorer or Reveal in finder.
Beside above, how do you make a drawable folder? If the drawables folder is absent from your project, you can create it:
- Right-click the res folder.
- Choose New.
- Choose Android Resource Directory.
- Name the directory drawable.
- In the Available Qualifiers Section add drawable.
- Click ok.
Similarly, it is asked, what is drawable folder in Android?
A Drawable resource is a general concept for a graphic which can be drawn. The simplest case is a graphical file (bitmap), which would be represented in Android via a BitmapDrawable class. Every Drawable is stored as individual files in one of the res/drawable folders.
How do I insert a picture into a drawable folder?
- Open your project in Android Studio.
- Click on res.
- Right click on drawable.
- Click on Show in Explorer.
- Double click on drawable folder.
- Copy your image file in it and rename as your wish.
- Now write your image file name after @drawable/ .