Can an Android app install another Android app?
Besides, can you transfer apps from Android to Android?
The easiest way to transfer apps from Android to Android is by backing up your old device and using the restore function on your new one. You can't restore a backup from a higher Android version onto a device running a lower Android version. First, you need to check that your old device is backing up your data.
- Download and install the SHAREit app on both Androids.
- Open the SHAREit app on both Androids.
- Tap Send at the top on the sending Android.
- Tap Receive at the top on the receiving Android.
- Select the apps you want to transfer.
- Tap the Send button.
- Tap the device avatar on the search screen.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I install 3rd party apps on Android?
Enabling installation of third party apps on an Android™-based smartphone:
- Go to Settings on your phone and switch to the “general” tab, if needed.
- Tap on the “Security” option.
- Tick the checkbox next to the “Unknown Sources” option.
- Confirm the warning message by tapping on “OK”.
The Samsung Smart Switch Mobile app seamlessly transfers contacts, photos, music, videos, messages, notes, calendars and more to virtually any Samsung Galaxy device.