What is the best book for Android development?
- Head First Android Development by Dawn Griffiths.
- Android App Development For Dummies by Michael Burton.
- Hello, Android Introducing Googles Mobile Development Platform by Ed Burnette.
- Android Programming The Big Nerd by Brain Hardy.
Besides, which is the best book to learn Android?
- Best for Programmers With Java Experience: Android Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide.
- Best All-Rounder: Android Studio 3.0 Development Essentials - Android 8 Edition.
- Best for Visual Learners: Head First Android Development: A Brain-Friendly Guide.
Furthermore, is it worth learning Android development in 2019? If you're learning Android development, then you're learning Java. Even if something happens to Android (unlikely), you'll be a Java expert which is incredibly valuable on it's own. Becoming an Android developer in 2019 could be a lucrative move.
Similarly, it is asked, what should I learn for Android development?
Here's the short list of the must-know tools to become an Android developer.
- Java. The most basic building block of Android development is the programming language Java.
- Android Software Development Kit (SDK) and Android Studio.
- Thirst for Knowledge.
Can I learn Android by myself?
Absolutely Yes, you can learn android on your own at your own pace. All you need to do is to start learning JAVA to the perfection (if you're not perfect in it) and then move to android as it'll be easy for you to understand how things work on android.