Can I trade my Android for an iPhone?
Click to see full answer
Likewise, people ask, can I trade in my Android for an iPhone T Mobile?
Just tell us the make, model, and condition of your old phone and we'll give you a quote for your trade-in value. If your phone has any value, you have two ways to trade in the device: Trade in online: If you can't get to a store, you can use My T-Mobile to trade in your device once you're a customer.
Subsequently, question is, how do I transfer from Android to iPhone? How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled "Apps & Data".
- Tap "Move Data from Android" option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
Similarly, it is asked, can you trade a Samsung for an iPhone?
Apple Now Lets You Trade Your Android Phone For Credit Towards An iPhone. The credit value of your trade-in device depends on the age and condition. You can also trade in your PC for credit towards a new Mac. The timing of happens to coincide with the launch of Samsung's new flagship smartphones.
What phones are eligible for Apple trade in?
Apple breaks down the maximum trade-in value for each eligible iPhone like so:
- iPhone 6s: Up to $80.
- iPhone 6s Plus: Up to $100.
- iPhone 7: Up to $120.
- iPhone 7 Plus: Up to $150.
- iPhone 8: Up to $170.
- iPhone 8 Plus: Up to $250.
- iPhone X: Up to $320.
- iPhone XR: Up to $300.