What is the best chainsaw to purchase?
- Best Overall: WORX WG303.
- Husqvarna 455 Rancher 2-Stroke Gas-ChainSaw.
- Best Value: Remington RM1425 Electric Chainsaw.
- BLACK+DECKER LCS1240 Chainsaw.
- DEWALT DCCS690M1 XR Brushless Chainsaw.
- EGO Power+ 14-Inch Cordless Chain Saw.
- GreenWorks 20362 10-Inch Cordless Chainsaw.
Click to see full answer
Also, what is the best Stihl chainsaw for the money?
The Stihl MS 461 is one of the best Stihl chainsaws around. It has enough power to make a professional user happy, and it's lightweight enough to use all day long.
Similarly, what is the best gas chainsaw to buy? 5 Best Gas Chainsaws – Reviews 2020
- Husqvarna 440E Gas Chainsaw – Best Overall. Check Latest Price on Amazon.
- Remington RM4214 Rebel – Best Small Gas Chainsaw. Check Latest Price on Amazon.
- Poulan Pro Gas Powered Chainsaw. Check Latest Price on Amazon.
- Blue Max 8901 Gas Chain Saw.
- Poulan P3314 Gas Chainsaw.
Also to know is, how much does a good chainsaw cost?
Average Cost by Size of Chainsaw
|Chainsaw Size||Average Cost|
What Chainsaw do professional loggers use?
Generally the Pro grade Stihls, Husquvarna (XP series), Johnserred (pretty much same as Huskys) with a smattering of Dolmars, Oleo Macs and a couple of others. Pro Mac 610 is a 60cc saw, so something like a Stihl MS 362 or a Husky 357XP would be the current replacement.