What's the best professional chainsaw?
- Husqvarna 460 Rancher. Editor's Choice.
- Makita DCS6421RFG. Most Powerful Professional Chainsaw.
- Echo CS-600P. The Safest Professional Chainsaw.
- Jonsered CS2245. Best 18-inch Professional Chainsaw.
- Husqvarna 455 Rancher.
- Remington RM4618 Outlaw.
- XtremepowerUS Chainsaw.
Thereof, is Stihl or Husqvarna better?
Many users say that Stihl has more low-end torque, making it a better choice for tough cutting. Stihl chainsaws tend to cost less than Husqvarna. Stihl has a reputation for requiring less routine maintenance. Stihl saws tend to be preferred by homeowners.
Additionally, what are the top 5 chainsaws? Top 5 Chainsaws for Homeowners
- Best Overall Value Chainsaw — WORX WG304.1 : 115 Amp electric.
- Best Light-Duty Chainsaw — BLACK+DECKER LCS1020 : 20V Battery.
- Best Electric Chainsaw — Makita UC4051A : 15 Amp electric.
- Best Battery-Powered Chainsaw — Tie. GreenWorks Pro GCS80420 — 80V Battery.
- Best Heavy-Duty Chainsaw — Husqvarna 455 Rancher : Gas (55.5cc)
Simply so, what is the best professional Stihl chainsaw?
The Stihl MS 461 is one of the best Stihl chainsaws around. It has enough power to make a professional user happy, and it's lightweight enough to use all day long.
Who makes the most powerful chainsaw?
The most powerful saw. The world's most powerful production chainsaw is the STIHL MS880 121.66cc Professional Petrol Chainsaw.