What are the best dusters?
- BEST EXTENDABLE DUSTER: DocaPole 20 Foot High Reach Dusting Kit.
- BEST DISPOSABLE DUSTER: Swiffer 3-Foot Extendable Duster.
- BEST DUSTER FOR DELICATES: OXO Good Grips Microfiber Delicate Duster.
- BEST MICROFIBER CLOTHS: iCooker Microfiber Cloths.
- BEST DUSTER FOR ELECTRONICS: Gigi-Store Electric Duster.
In this regard, what is the best duster to buy?
The best dusters you can buy
- A bookmark shape with a star on it. The best duster overall.
- The best disposable duster. Swiffer Dusters Heavy Duty Extender Handle Kit.
- The best lambswool duster. Norpro Pure Lambs Wool Duster.
- The best duster for tight spaces. OXO Good Grips Under Appliance Microfiber Duster.
- The best duster for window blinds.
One may also ask, do microfiber dusters work? Furthermore, as the tiny fibers rub together, the microfiber creates an electrostatic charge. This increases its ability to clean – the charge helps to attract dirt into the crevices in the strands. Microfiber dusters work differently in cleaning than the traditional feather dusters, lambswool, or cotton rags.
Considering this, do dusters really work?
Forget cheap synthetic dusters, brightly dyed chicken-feather dusters, or even regular ostrich feathers. They don't work. Pull the feathers along the dusty surface, using a steady, even stroke. Come to a dead stop at the duster from the surface, the dust is attracted to the feathers by static electricity.
Should you vacuum or dust first?
Dust first, then vacuum. Dust, allergens, and other particles are constantly floating through a home's air. To stop your sneezing, wipe your surfaces first using a damp cloth or a microfiber duster, which will trap the dust.