What does bypassed sensors cleared mean?
Accordingly, what does it mean to bypass a sensor?
Bypassing a sensor allows the system to remain armed while leaving a specific sensor (or sensors) in a disarmed status. For example, if an individual wants to arm their doors and windows but leave a kitchen window open, that sensor can be bypassed.
Beside above, how do I bypass ADT sensor? Steps for Setting a Bypass Zone on ADT Systems
- Enter the function menu by pressing “*”
- Keyboard will display “Press * for Zone Bypass”
- Press “1” or “*” to enter bypass mode.
- Select 'Zone Bypass' and enter your access code (if required)
- Enter the zone number (between 01-64) that you wish to bypass.
In this way, how do you bypass a sensor?
To bypass a sensor while the system is armed/arming:
- Press the Bypass button and enter your Master Code.
- Use the arrow buttons to scroll to the sensor you wished to bypass. On the first line, the display will show the sensor number and name (ex: SN 1 Front Door).
- Press “OK” to bypass (deactivate) the sensor.
How do you bypass the Comcast door sensor?
Tap the Security shield. On the Arm System screen, tap Bypass next to an open zone (sensor) to bypass an individual sensor, or tap Bypass Open Zones to bypass all open sensors. If you bypass a sensor, it won't trigger an alarm when the system is armed.