How do you bypass a zone on a DSC keypad?
- The System Must be disarmed prior to proceeding.
- Press the * Key.
- Press the 1 Key.
- Use the > key to scroll to the zone you wish to bypass.
- Press the * Key on the appropriate zone.
- A “B” should appear next to the zone when the system is bypassed.
Considering this, how do I bypass a zone on my home security system?
To bypass a zone on your alarm system:
- Enter the following: Your 4-digit code. The number 6 (bypass button) Two-digit zone number of the zone you want to bypass. (01, 02, 03, etc.)
- Repeat this process for all zones you would like to bypass.
- Once your system is disarmed, this process will need to be repeated in order to arm your system again.
Furthermore, how do you program zones on a DSC 1832?
- Enter programming.
- Enter the appropriate section for the zone(s) you're programming.
- Once in that programming section each zone, in order, will have a 2-digit zone definition.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I know what zones My DSC alarm?
To check which zones are open, simply press one of the arrow buttons on the keypad. This will scroll through all open zones.
What does Zone bypass mean?
Bypass is the term used to describe the ability to deactivate specific zones of the alarm system before arming the system. Bypassing allows for certain areas to be disarmed while the rest of the space is armed.