What Cricut blade do I need?
Similarly one may ask, does the Cricut explore AIR 2 come with a blade?
Here's what comes with the standard Cricut Explore Air 2: The Cricut Explore Air 2 machine. German carbide premium blade. USB cord and power cord.
Similarly, what blades do I need for Cricut maker? Right now, there are seven types of blades and three other crafting tools available:
- Fine Point blade – Golden/Silver.
- Deep Point blade – Black.
- Bonded Fabric blade – Pink.
- Rotary blade – only works with the Cricut Maker – Silver.
- Knife blade – only works with the Cricut Maker – Silver.
Moreover, what blade Do I need to cut vinyl with Cricut?
Deep-Point Blade The Deep Point blade is recommended for cutting magnet, chipboard, stamp material, thick cardstock, stiffened felt, foam sheets, cardboard, fabric, and other thicker materials.
Can I use Cricut without mat?
You can if you have one of the Explore or Air machines. Do not watch this video if you're afraid to try something new (and amazing) with your Cricut.