What can I do with canned chili?
- Chili x 10. A large pot of chili takes only a little bit more work than a small one, so you may as well go big and use the leftovers in these creative dishes.
- Shepherd's Pie.
- Chili Mac.
- Chili Eggs Benedict.
Also question is, how can I make canned chili better?
Add a can of tomato sauce. If you like it hot, add a 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder, add a 1/4 pack of chili seasoning, 1 can of chunky tomatoe sauce, plus 1 can of chili beans if you like beans. Don't forget to add extra meat(already cooked).
Also, what can I add to store bought chili? “If there's one thing you have to do with any canned chili, it would be adding fresh chopped onions, tomatoes, cilantro, and jalapeños. Maybe even some pickled jalapeños. And be sure to dice it all up finely.”
Besides, can you eat chili out of the can?
If you don't like it, don't eat it. Unless the can is damaged, really old or directs you to do otherwise, such as refrigerate or cook, it should be safe to eat it from the can.
What can I mix with chili?
Best Side Dishes for Chili
- Butter than a Blanket. Buttermilk Corn Bread.
- Spice Heater. Dirty Rice.
- Man's Best Friend. Hot Dog Tot.
- Hot and Crispy. Fried Chicken.
- Hand Warmers. French Fries.
- Hulu-Hoops. Onion Rings.
- "Rugrats" Marathon. Fried Pickles.
- Rom Coms. Grilled Cheese.