How much do table saws weigh?
Consequently, how much does a unisaw weigh?
3-HP Motor 10" UNISAW® with 52" BIESEMEYER® Fence System Weight: 661 lbs.
Similarly, what are the different types of table saws? The general types of table saws are compact, benchtop, jobsite, contractor, hybrid, cabinet, and sliding table saws.
Then, what is the best table saw for the money?
Best Table Saw
- DEWALT DWE7491RS: Best Jobsite Table Saw.
- Grizzly G0690: Best Cabinet Table Saw with Riving Knife.
- SKIL 3410-02 10-Inch: Best Budget Table Saw with Folding Stand.
- DEWALT DW745 10-Inch Compact Job-Site Table Saw with 20-Inch Max Rip Capacity.
- Hitachi C10RJ 10″ 15-Amp Jobsite Table Saw.
How much horsepower do you need for a table saw?
Motor size: Most contractor table saws have either a 1 1/2 or 2 horsepower motor. Cabinet saws, on the other hand, generally have between 3 and 5 horsepower motors in them. For most applications, the 1 1/2 or 2 horsepower motor on the contractor saw is powerful enough.