How do you secure a walkout basement?
- Make Sure Your Basement Windows Are Visible: Shrubbery is your worst enemy.
- Secure Your Window With Bars: Security bars are a great way to make sure that a burglar rules out your home immediately.
- Install Security Film to Your Windows:
- Use Your Security System:
- Keep Your Home Secure From The Inside:
Also to know is, how do you secure a walkout basement door?
Thanks to its double locking mechanism, you can make your walkout basement security doors difficult to be broken into.
Solution 4. Install Good-Quality Locks for Your Basement Window and Door Security
- key sash locks.
- hinged wedge locks.
- folding locks.
- window latch locks.
Also, how can I make my home more secure? Here are ten smart tips to make your home feel more secure and help you sleep better at night.
- Start by securing your doors.
- Don't forget the windows.
- Adopt a dog.
- Keep the lights on.
- Secure your garage.
- Install security cameras.
- Upgrade to a security system with home automation.
- Lock down your wireless network.
Also question is, how do you secure a basement window?
12 Easy Ways to Secure Your Basement Windows
- Increase Window Visibility. One common mistake homeowners make is to let overgrown shrubs and flowers block basement windows from view.
- Block the Path to the Windows.
- Use a Home Security Monitoring System.
- Lock the Windows.
- Use Stronger Glass.
- Install a Window Film.
- Keep Your Valuables out of View.
- Install Window Bars.
How do I secure windows without bars?
Now save your time and try the top 7 DIY and useful ways to prevent break-ins through windows for your apartment.
- Keep Your Windows Locked.
- Use Window Bars & Grilles.
- Install Window Security Cameras.
- Reinforce Your Window Glass.
- Use Good-Quality Window Locks.
- Consider Bright Floodlights.
- Plant Thorny Bushes.