What are the bugs in my basement?
Just so, how do I get rid of bugs in my basement?
A few good methods for getting rid of basement bugs incude:
- Set up sticky traps.
- Learn about the bugs in your basement so you can feel more at home with them.
- Encapsulate your crawlspace.
- Install a dehumidifier.
- Use a bug fogger.
- Get rid of clutter.
- Use a peppermint oil spray.
Likewise, what are the tiny black bugs in my basement? Mold mites, which include cheese, flour, and grain mites. They can infest stored food and grain. They feed on molds and are common only where mold and fungi can flourish. This means in areas of high humidity such as crawl spaces and basements.
Furthermore, what kind of bugs live in basements?
Some common pests found in basements include spiders, ants, termites, roaches, crickets, mice, rodents, and bats. Below are some ways to get rid of these creatures and more in your home, with prevention being one of the best and most important steps to keep in mind.
How do I get rid of spiders in my basement?
7 Methods that Keep Spiders Out of the Basement
- 1 Let A Pro Handle It.
- 2 Seal cracks and other small openings.
- 3 Get rid of other pests.
- 4 Get rid of the clutter.
- 5 Use a peppermint oil spray.
- 6 Spray lemon oil.
- 7 Don't stack wood inside.
- 8 Eliminate attractants.