How do you lock a master lock box?
- Open lock with the factory set or previously set combination.
- Insert reset tool (enclosed in package) in hole on side of lock.
- Push reset tool in and turn 90 degrees (in either direction).
- Set wheels to desired combination.
- Turn and remove reset tool.
Just so, how do you open a master lock without the combination?
To open combination locks without a code, start by pulling up on the dial and turning it clockwise until you hear the lock click. Then, check what number you're at, add 5 to that number, and write it down. Next, set the dial to that number and turn it counterclockwise until you hear it click again.
Furthermore, how do you unjam a master lock box? LPS or Liquid Wrench down the shaft and up into the keyhole. Give it a couple more taps with the hammer. Insert the key and work it from side to side while compressing the lock. With combination locks keep rolling the numbered tumblers around and around and then set them on the proper combination and try to open.
Similarly one may ask, how do you unlock a Master Lock?
Standard Instructions for Opening a Combination Lock
- Turn right three times. Stop at First Digit.
- Turn left one full turn passing 1st number and stop at Second Digit.
- Turn right and stop at Third Digit. Pull shackle. Profit.
How do you reset a Master Lock 5400d lock box?
Master Lock 5400D Instructions
- Slide down the shutter door on your Master Lock 5400D portable key safe and roll the dials to "0000" – the factory default combination.
- Push the release button for the key storage compartment door.
- Move the combination reset lever, located near the hinge at the right corner of the door, left and down.