How do you make a gift box out of a cereal box?
- Step 1: Tools/Materials:
- Step 2: Step 1: Cut and Flatten the Box.
- Step 3: Step 2: First Fold.
- Step 4: Step 3: Second Fold and Make Some Cuts.
- Step 5: Step 4 : Third Fold.
- Step 6: Step 5: Cut Away What You Don't Need.
- Step 7: Step 6: Glue Down the Front Flap.
- Step 8: Step 7: Glue Down the Sides.
Click to see full answer
Also asked, how do you make a treasure chest out of a cereal box?
For the Treasure
- Pirate Coins.
- Trace around the top of an egg cup on an old cereal box.
- Cut it out and even out your circle,
- Wrap the circles in small scraps of tin foil.
- For extra decoration use a pencil to emboss skull and crossbones.
Secondly, what do you put in a kids treasure chest? Fill the treasure chest with beads, gems and jewels from craft stores and flea markets. Let kids create original jewelry from old, broken jewelry pieces you salvaged from your jewelry box. Add some new ribbons, elastics and cords and have the kids string new treasures.
In this way, how do you wrap a box?
How to Wrap a Box Present
- Step 1: Gather Supplies. Roll of Wrapping paper.
- Step 2: Prepare Your Present.
- Step 3: Prepare Wrapping Area.
- Step 4: Measure Wrapping Paper - Top/Bottom.
- Step 5: Measure Wrapping Paper - Sides.
- Step 6: Cut Wrapping Paper.
- Step 7: Wrap the Top and Bottom of Present.
- Step 8: Wrap the Sides of Present.
What do you keep in a treasure box?
Other interesting items: paint brush, toothbrush, ribbon, small thick glass jar (eg individual sized jam jar), marble egg, empty salt pot, string of 'pearls', raffia mats, small baskets, shaving brush, wicker ball. A Note on Safety: Supervise your child at all times while using a Treasure Basket.