How do you get the legs off a Samsung TV?
Keeping this in view, how do you remove the stand from a flat screen TV?
Step 1 Stand
- Place the TV face down on a clean flat surface with the stand hanging over one edge.
- Remove the 4 screws securing the stand to the TV.
- Use a pair of tweezers to remove screws from their recessed holes to free up the stand (A small pickup magnet works well also, if available)
Additionally, how far apart are the legs on a Samsung 65 inch TV? For 65" there are two options for legs, either 35" apart or 48".
Also know, how do you remove legs from Sony TV?
How to remove the table-top stand from the TV.
- Place the TV, with its screen facing down, on a stable, cloth-covered work surface.
- If your TV has a cable holder, rotate the cable holder by 90 degrees and pull out the cable holder.
- If your TV has a hinge cover, remove the screws that hold the hinge cover to the TV.
- Detach the hinge cover from the TV.
Are TV legs adjustable?
Yes, the TV feet are adjustable. Yes the feet can be moved closer toward the center of the TV, around 15" apart. The feet can be mounted either at the ends of the TV or closer to the center, spaced approximately 25 inches.