How do you clean a Kohler bathtub?
- Rinse thoroughly and use a soft cloth to wipe the product dry after each use.
- Use a soft nylon brush on the Safeguard surface, on the bottom of the bath.
- Do not use steel wool, wire brushes or abrasive sponge pads. Use only non-scratch cleaning pads.
- Learn how to flush a KOHLER whirlpool system.
Also asked, what can I use to clean my Kohler tub?
Kohler recommends only three products to clean its Safeguard Slip-Resistant Surface: ROG3 Bathtub and Shower Cleaner, Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner, and Tilex Bathroom Cleaner.
Furthermore, how do you clean an Americanst bathtub? How to Clean an Americast Tub
- Create a sudsy solution made of warm water and dish soap in a pail.
- Scrub the entire tub using a soft bathtub scrubber.
- Rinse the tub with fresh water.
- Squeeze a dime-size dollop of multi-purpose cleaner, stain remover or polishing cleaner onto a damp sponge to clean the slip-resistant surface on the bottom of the tub.
Similarly, it is asked, how do you clean a Kohler acrylic bathtub?
How to Clean a Kohler Acrylic Tub
- Clear away any items from the bath area such as soap, shampoo, and wash cloths.
- Wet the bathtub by running the water for a few seconds.
- Squeeze a teaspoon or two of dishwashing soap onto the wet wash cloth.
- Completely rinse the suds out of the bathtub.
How do I clean the bottom of my bathtub?
Apply a gentle-abrasive, cream-based cleanser with added bleach to a tub that is cleaned every week or two. A thick paste of baking soda and water is another option. With either cleanser, rub it into the tub bottom in small circles using a clean sponge. Rinse and repeat if necessary.