What is the best brand of bathtub to buy?
- Best overall bathtub: American Standard Cambridge Integral Apron Bathtub.
- Best drop-in bathtub: American Standard Evolution Bathtub.
- Best soaking tub: Woodbridge 67-inch Freestanding Soaking Tub.
- Best claw-foot bathtub: Sinkology Heisenberg Copper Bathtub.
Click to see full answer
Likewise, what is the most durable bathtub?
Cast iron tubs are made by pouring molten iron into a mold of the desired shape, then smoothing it and coating it with a thick layer of enamel. It's probably the most durable tub available, and the finish is resistant to chipping, scratching and denting, as well as most types of chemicals.
One may also ask, who makes the best acrylic bathtubs? Top 7 Acrylic Bathtubs Review 2020
- Carver Tubs AR7242 (Best All-Around Chainsaw Sharpener)
- KOHLER K-1229-LA Mariposa (Best Simple Acrylic Bathtub)
- Carver Tubs SKC5555 (Best Corner Acrylic Bathtub)
- American Standard 7236V002.222 Evolution (Budget Pick)
- WoodBridge 67'' Modern (Most Stylish Acrylic Bathtub)
In respect to this, who makes the best freestanding tubs?
Top 8 Freestanding Tubs Review 2020
- ARIEL Platinum Whirlpool Bathtub. Best Freestanding Tub.
- MAYKKE Hialeah 79" Runner-up.
- MAYKKE Mona 71" Best for Antique Design.
- AKDY 63" Modern Black Acrylic Finish.
- Empava EMPV-FT1518.
- WOODBRIDGE BTA-1515.
- Wyndham Collection Mermaid 60''
- FerdY Freestanding Acrylic Soaking Bathtub.
What should I look for when buying a bathtub?
In addition to standard bathtubs, you can buy a bathtub with special features that suit your lifestyle. Soaking tubs: Soaking tubs feature extra-deep dimensions that completely submerge bathers in water for relaxation. Whirlpool bathtubs: For a spa bathtub experience, consider a model with jets.