Who makes the best bathtub?
- 1.1 American Standard 2460.0020.020 Cambridge Bath Tub.
- 1.2 Ove Decors Rachel Freestanding Acrylic Bathtub.
- 1.3 ARIEL Platinum AMI28JDCLZ Whirlpool Bathtubs.
- 1.4 Kohler K-1118-RA-0 Curved Expanse Alcove Bath.
- 1.5 Golden Vantage 69” Europe Style Bathroom Bathtubs Freestanding Acrylic Bath Tub.
Click to see full answer
Likewise, which bathtubs are best quality?
Here are the best bathtubs:
- Best overall bathtub: American Standard Cambridge Integral Apron Bathtub.
- Best drop-in bathtub: American Standard Evolution Bathtub.
- Best soaking tub: Woodbridge 67-inch Freestanding Soaking Tub.
- Best claw-foot bathtub: Sinkology Heisenberg Copper Bathtub.
Subsequently, question is, which is better acrylic or porcelain bathtub? Acrylic surfaces are less resistant to scratches than porcelain, and acrylic can be repaired much more easily than porcelain. Acrylic is warmer to the touch than porcelain, and acrylic tubs retain the heat of the bath water in them longer than iron or steel tubs do.
Likewise, what is the most durable bathtub?
Cast iron tubs are made by pouring molten iron into a mold of the desired shape, then smoothing it and coating it with a thick layer of enamel. It's probably the most durable tub available, and the finish is resistant to chipping, scratching and denting, as well as most types of chemicals.
What should I look for when buying a bathtub?
In addition to standard bathtubs, you can buy a bathtub with special features that suit your lifestyle. Soaking tubs: Soaking tubs feature extra-deep dimensions that completely submerge bathers in water for relaxation. Whirlpool bathtubs: For a spa bathtub experience, consider a model with jets.