How do you change a chain on a Worx chainsaw?
Replacing the Worx Chainsaw Chain
- First, you need to turn the lock on the chain so that it gets loose.
- Now, if your chain is already loosened, you just remove it gently by your hand.
People also ask, how do you sharpen a chainsaw blade?
Use the depth gauge tool and file to adjust the height of the depth gauges on the chain. If the depth gauges are too high, the cutters can't reach the wood. Re-sharpen your chain every time you refill your chainsaw with fuel. Keep your chain out of the dirt when cutting or it will dull quickly.
Similarly, how do you change a chainsaw blade?
- Step 1: Remove the Old Chainsaw Chain.
- Step 2: Release the Chain Tension.
- Step 3: Remove the Old Chainsaw Chain.
- Step 4: Loosen the Tensioning Screw.
- Step 5: Thread the New Chain Onto the Saw.
- Step 6: Align the Guide Bar.
- Step 7: Replace the Side Plate.
- Step 8: Tighten the Chain to the Correct Tension.
Additionally, what kind of oil does a Worx Chainsaw take?
The Worx 14” Electric Chainsaw can take any kind of bar and chain oil, which is available in most hardware stores or stores that sell chainsaws. The oil tank capacity will hold 4.06 ounces.
Who makes Worx chainsaw?
WORX, sometimes stylized as Worx, is a line of lawn and garden equipment and power tools owned and distributed by the Positec Tool Corporation, a manufacturing company based in Suzhou, China with North American headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina.