How do I reset my Viper alarm after changing the battery?
- Point the fob key toward your vehicle as the alarm sounds.
- Listen and wait for your alarm to sound for six seconds. Press the lock button on your key. Your vehicle's Viper alarm will reset but the alarm will still be armed.
Beside this, how do I reset my car alarm after changing the battery?
You could need a new battery. Disable the alarm by removing the alarm fuse, and then bring the car to the shop.
Diagnose an alarm that never sets.
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Turn the key to on position.
- Reattach the negative battery terminal.
- Turn the key to off position.
- Start the car.
Likewise, how do I reset my Viper alarm without a remote? How to Bypass a Viper Car Alarm
- Press and hold the "Disarm" button on your remote until the alarm turns off.
- Enter your car, insert your key into the ignition and turn it to the "On" position.
- Remove the dashboard panels around your ignition switch to find the system transmitter.
One may also ask, how do you reset a Viper?
To reset a Viper car alarm, use the key fob by pointing it at the vehicle. Wait for the alarm to sound for six seconds, and then press the lock button on the key. A Viper car alarm system has many features, including the ability to arm your vehicle either actively or passively.
Where is the fuse for car alarm?
The fuse for your vehicle's alarm system will usually be found in the fuse box, which is typically either under the hood of your vehicle or under the dashboard inside the car. Check your owner's manual for the exact location of the fuse box and the fuse itself. Once you have located the fuse box, remove the cover.