Where are my alarm settings?
- Open your phone's Clock app .
- At the top, tap Alarm.
- Pick an alarm. To add an alarm, tap Add . To reset an alarm, tap its current time.
- Set the alarm time. On the analog clock: Slide the hand to the hour you want. Then slide the hand to the minutes you want.
- Tap OK.
Also to know is, where is my alarm setting on this phone?
A standard alarm on an Android device is usually found in the Clock application.
- On your Home screen (typically), look for an icon labeled Apps.
- Select the Apps icon to open a view of all installed applications on your smartphone or tablet.
- Select the Clock icon.
- On the lower right-hand side, select the plus (+) sign.
One may also ask, how do I turn my alarm off? Tap "Clock." Select "Set Alarm." Press and hold your finger against the alarm you want to delete until the "Delete Alarm" option appears, then tap "Delete Alarm." That specific alarm will be removed from your device.
Also know, how do I find the alarm clock?
To open the Alarm/Clock app. From the Home screen, tap the Apps icon (in the QuickTap Bar) > the App tab (if necessary) > Alarm/Clock .
Why has my alarm stopped working?
Do Not Disturb and the Ring/Silent switch don't affect the alarm sound. If you set your Ring/Silent switch to Silent or turn on Do Not Disturb, the alarm still sounds. If your alarm only vibrates, make sure that your alarm sound isn't set to None. Open the Clock app, tap the Alarm tab, then tap Edit.