How do you turn on a sharp alarm clock?
- Slide the ALARM 1/2/DUAL slide switch to ALARM 1/2 position, then press and hold the ALARM button to activate alarm 1/2 setting.
- While the ALARM 1/2/DUAL slide switch is on the ALARM 1/2 position and holding down the ALARM button, press the HOUR button to advance to the correct hour.
Simply so, how do you set a traditional alarm clock?
Hold the clock face down and you'll find knobs or keys for both, setting the time and setting the alarm. There are usually three knobs in all: one for the hour hand, one for the minute hand and the third for setting the alarm. Turn back the clock. Find the time knob and rotate it to set the time.
Beside above, how do you use a sharp atomic clock? To access the settings screen on the Sharp atomic clock, hold down the "Time" or "Month/Day" buttons for three seconds, then use the up and down arrows to increase or decrease the number values to the desired time or date.
Consequently, how do I reset my alarm clock?
To reset a digital clock, locate the time, clock, setting or mode button on the device. Depress and hold the button until the numbers on the clock flash. Use the hour and minute buttons to advance to the correct time. Save changes by pressing the mode or setting button.
How do I reset my sharp clock?
- Locate the reset button. Find the reset button on the back or outside rim of the clock.
- Press the reset button. Bend a paper clip so that one end is jutting out.
- Set the clock to receive. Press the receive button, usually located near the reset button.