How do I get rid of Windows hello for business?
- Open gpedit. msc.
- Navigate to Policy > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Hello for Business.
- Select Use Windows Hello for Business.
- Select the disable option.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
Keeping this in view, how do I get rid of Windows Hello?
Press the Windows logo + I keyboard shortcut to open the Settings app, and head to Accounts -> Sign-in options. In the right-side pane, look for the Windows Hello section and click the Remove button under Face Recognition or Fingerprint.
Furthermore, how do I turn off Windows 10 Hello? To turn off Windows Hello
- Open "Settings", click on "Accounts" to open accounts setting.
- Click "Sign-in options" on left panel.
- Scroll to Windows Hello on the right panel, slide the button to the left to turn it off, under "Automatically unlock the screen if we recognize your face".
In respect to this, how do I stop business Hello?
Right click your start button and select run. Edit "Use Microsoft Passport for Work" OR "Use Windows Hello for Business" and set it to disabled. That's it.
How do I set up Windows business Hello?
In the list of options on the left of the Intune portal, click ADMIN. Under Administration, expand Mobile Device Management > Windows and click Windows Hello for Business. Check Enable Windows Hello for Business on enrolled devices.