How do I file a complaint with Costco?
- Call Customer Care on 1 (800) 774-2678.
- Email Customer Care on [email protected]costco.com.
- Visit Customer Care Email Address Form.
- Tweet Costco.
Click to see full answer
Similarly, how do I file a complaint with Costco Canada?
How To Make A Complaint
- Step 1 - Contact our Customer Care Associates. Depending on the matter to be discussed, you may Contact our Customer Care Associates at 1-888-829-6413 or via email at [email protected]
- Step 2 - Supervisor.
- Step 3 - Manager and Executive Response.
- Step 4 - Customer Support Director.
Subsequently, question is, how do I talk to a person at Costco? If you need to talk to a live customer service representative at Costco you need to dial 800-774-2678. Press 1 and enter your Costco Membership Number followed by #. If you are not yet a member press 0. The system will connect you to the next available live representative.
Correspondingly, how do I leave a review for Costco?
- Desktop or Laptop Computer: Head to Costco.com. You can click the “Feedback” tab on the right side of the screen or scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Feedback.”
- Costco Mobile App:
- Mobile Site: Scroll to the bottom of the page on Costco.com and tap “Feedback.”
Can I lookup my Costco receipt?
Simply visit us at your local Costco membership counter. All you'll need to have on hand is your membership number, along with the date of your purchase, and we can print your receipt on the spot.