How do I access Army Medpros?
- Access MEDPROS. (CAC Authentication Required)
- Help desk: 1-703-681-4976 or 1-888-849-4341.
Just so, how do I access my Medpros?
Log in to AKO with your CAC card or using your Logon ID and password. On the AKO Home Page, go to "My Medical Readiness Status" Click on “MORE” Select “Periodic Health Assessment”
Similarly, what is Army Medpros? MEDPROS is the Army's automated database designed to meet Department of Defense requirements in maintaining unit and individual medical readiness. It is designed to provide commanders with a real-time, world-wide operational system to manage the medical readiness and deployability of their unit.
Also asked, how do I access my army mods?
To access e-Profile, you must have an active AKO account and Common Access Card. Next, you can access the Medical Operational Data System (MODS) page by visiting www.mods.army.mil. Finally, you select e-Profile from the MODS Application links on the left side of the web page.
How do I access my army Orb?
How to obtain your ORB/ERB from AKO (Active duty Soldiers only):
- Go to Army AKO at www.us.army.mil.
- Select “ORB: Officer Record Brief”/ “ERB: Enlisted Record Brief” link under Army Links column on right side of the screen.
- Once forwarded to the ORB/ERB page, select the “view/print” button.