How can I contact NTC?
Beside this, how do I report my phone lost to NTC?
To block your cellphone from being used by an unauthorized user, please contact the National Telecommunications Commissions (NTC) at 0919-299 9999. NTC will require the following: A properly accomplished Affidavit of Ownership and Loss with Undertaking (NTC form)
Also, how do I email NTC? NTC LIST OF OFFICES
- NATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION.
- Regional Office VII.
- Cor. M.
- Tel. No.: (032) 346-0179.
- Tel/Fax No.: (032) 422-6822.
- E-mail Address: [email protected] / [email protected]
- For Consumer Complaints and Inqueries please write to:
- ONE STOP PUBLIC ASSISTANCE CENTER (OSPAC):
Also, how can I complain to NTC?
Please lodge your complaint to the National Telecommunications Commission as the proper agency which has jurisdiction and can best handle such concern. Phone: (02)924.4464/921.3251. Email: [email protected]ntc.gov.ph.
How do I report to NTC Philippines?