What can I do to burn 400 calories?
- Hiking: 438 calories/hour | 546 calories/hour.
- Ice skating: 511 calories/hour | 637 calories/hour.
- High-impact aerobics: 533 calories/hour | 664 calories/hour.
- Rollerblading: 548 calories/hour | 683 calories/hour.
- Tennis, singles: 584 calories/hour | 728 calories/hour.
Furthermore, how many steps does it take to burn 400 calories?
“But,” continues Jamie, “if you walk briskly for 30 minutes and include enough activity throughout the day to reach the combined total of 10,000 steps, you're burning about 400 to 500 calories a day, which means you're losing one pound each week.”
Similarly, what exercise burns the most calories in 30 minutes? Calories burned in 30 minutes: Generally, running is the best calorie-burning exercise. But if you don't have enough time to go on a run, you can shorten your workout into high-intensity sprints.
Also to know, is it good to burn 400 calories a day?
In general, experts recommend reducing your average recommended calorie intake by 500 — as long as you don't eat fewer than 1,200 calories per day. If you work out for 30 minutes and burn 400 calories, that doesn't mean you now have 400 “free” calories to spend on whatever food you want.
How can I burn 450 calories?
Burn 500 Calories In An Hour
- Exercise bike/cycling. According to Harvard Medical University (and you would reckon they know what they're talking about) a person weighing 185 pounds burns 500 calories in around 33 minutes on the exercise bike.
- Weight training.