Does apple cider vinegar help with heat damaged hair?
Click to see full answer
Similarly one may ask, how does apple cider vinegar help damaged hair?
- Mix a couple of tablespoons of apple cider vinegar withwater.
- After shampooing and conditioning, pour the mixture over yourhair evenly, working into your scalp.
- Let it sit for a couple of minutes.
- Rinse it out.
Likewise, can I use apple cider vinegar on dry hair? As a general rule of thumb, dry hair willtypically do better with less apple cider vinegar,while those with oily hair or scalp issues such as dandruffwill do better with more apple cider vinegar. Then,take the bottle with you into the shower and do therinse after you shampoo your hair.
One may also ask, how do you get rid of heat damaged hair?
- Cleanse the hair. You do not want to fry product buildup,debris, oil, and dirt on your hair.
- Use a moisturizing protein treatment before and after.
- Reduce straightening frequency.
- Lower the temperature.
- Use a heat protectant.
- Stretch before straightening.
- Blow-dry on damp, not wet hair.
- Seek straightening alternatives.
Can you repair damaged hair?
The answer isn't always cut and dried. For the mostpart, hair damage is permanent because hair isactually a collection of dead cells, making them beyondrepair. The only real cure is time, a pair of shears, andtaking steps to prevent new damage.