Can I replace my RV refrigerator with a standard refrigerator?
Also to know is, how much does it cost to replace an RV refrigerator?
Typical Large RV Parts Replacement Costs A refrigerator can cost upwards of $1,000. Large ones can cost as much as $2000.
- Measure the old refrigerator and the space where it is installed.
- Remove the frame screws.
- Remove the screws from the frame base.
- Turn off the gas switch.
- Disconnect the wiring.
- Remove the silicone caulking.
- Remove the old refrigerator.
In this manner, can you put a regular fridge in an RV?
ANSWER: Hi Shane, the simple answer to your question is yes you can use a Standard Compact Refrigerator to replace your RV Refrigerator . But there are some things that you need to consider when doing this. 1. A standard compact refrigerator needs a 120 volt AC outlet to get power.
Best RV Refrigerator Reviews 2019
- Midea WHD-113FB1 Double Door Refrigerator and Freezer - Best Bang for the Buck.
- Avanti RA7316PST 2-Door Refrigerator - Best of the Best.
- Whynter FM-45G 45-quart Portable Refrigerator and Freezer - Editor's Choice.
- Dometic DM2652RB Americana 2-way Double Door RV Refrigerators.