What are the top tier sororities?
- Biggest: Chi Omega.
- Most Historic: Alpha Kappa Alpha.
- Most Celebrity Alums: Kappa Alpha Theta.
- Most Devoted to Public Service: Delta Sigma Theta.
- Oldest: Alpha Delta Pi.
- Best Sorority House: Phi Mu.
- Most Undergraduate Chapters: Alpha Omicron Pi.
Click to see full answer
Also, what does it mean to be a top tier sorority?
A "top" tier sorority can basically pick just who they want among pledges, while a "low" tier sorority takes the left-overs.
Similarly, how do you rush a top tier sorority? Sorority Rush Tips: 13 Ways to Get the Bid You Want
- 1) Be yourself.
- 2) Do your research.
- 3) Do not rely on reputations.
- 4) Explore the different kinds of Greek life opportunities on campus.
- 5) Learn how to best market yourself.
- 6) Be outgoing.
- 7) Dress the part.
- 8) Be honest with yourself.
Beside above, what are the top national sororities?
The 10 Best National Collegiate Sororities
- Delta Gamma (DG)
- Delta Delta Delta (Tri-Delt)
- Delta Zeta (DZ)
- Kappa Alpha Theta (Theta)
- Pi Beta Phi (Pi Phi)
- Alpha Delta Pi (ADPi)
- Kappa Delta (KD)
- Kappa Kappa Gamma (Kappa/KKG) Kappa Kappa Gamma was founded on October 13, 1870 in Monmouth, Illinois at Monmouth College.
Do sorority tiers matter?
The tier system is an irrelevant and non-official placement of importance that every sorority and fraternity has on campus. It is usually based mostly on reputation or who can party the most. As you can see, it isn't based on anything factual. In fact, the tier system itself only exists because we let it exist.