Why is my laptop shutting down randomly?
In this regard, how do I stop my computer from shutting down automatically?
Open Power Options by clicking the Start button ,clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Security, and thenclicking Power Options.
Furthermore, what is the problem if laptop shuts down automatically? An overheating power supply, due to a malfunctioningfan, can cause a computer to shut off unexpectedly.Continuing to use the faulty power supply can result in damage tothe computer and should be replaced immediately. If yourissues are on a laptop, we do not suggest opening thecomputer.
Likewise, how do I stop my computer from shutting down automatically Windows 10?
Windows 10 Restarts after Shutdown: How to Fix It
- Go to Windows Settings > System > Power & Sleep >Additional power settings.
- Click Choose what the power button does, then click Changesettings that are currently unavailable.
- Disable the Turn on fast startup feature.
- Save changes and shut down the PC to see if the issue has beenfixed.
How do I know if my power supply is going bad?
- Plug the power supply into the wall.
- Find the big 24-ish pin connector that connects to themotherboard.
- Connect the GREEN wire with the adjacent BLACK wire.
- The power supply's fan should start up. If it doesn't then it'sdead.
- If the fan starts up, then it could be the motherboard that'sdead.