What to do when laptop is not getting on?
Also question is, why won't my laptop turn on even when plugged in?
If your laptop won't power on, even when it'splugged in could have a faulty power supply,battery, motherboard, video card or RAM. Whentroubleshooting a laptop that won't start, begin withthe basics. Ensure the plug to the power cord isplugged into an outlet and to the computer.
Additionally, how do I fix my HP laptop when it wont turn on? Fix 3: Hard reset your laptop
- Ensure your laptop is OFF.
- If there is any external device connecting to your laptop,unplug all the external devices.
- Disconnect the power charger from the computer, and remove thebattery.
- Press and hold the power button for about 30 seconds.
- Connect the power supply (power adapter).
Secondly, when I press Power button on laptop nothing happens?
Try letting your battery recharge for a few hours thenpower down the machine. Unplug the laptop from thepower adapter and turn on the machine. If it doesn't turnon, then your battery will need to be replaced. If there is, thecord to the adapter may be faulty and needs to bereplaced.
How do you start up a laptop?
- If you are using the laptop in your home, find an outlet andplug the charger in.
- Place the bottom part of the laptop on the table/desk you aresitting in front of.
- Lift the lid to open up until the screen looks comfortable foryou.
- Find the power button and turn it on.
- Wait for the laptop to boot up.