Why can I not change my primary email on Facebook?
In respect to this, can I change my primary email on Facebook?
To change the email address you use with Facebook and to set it as the primary address from a computer: In the top right corner of the Facebook page, select the down arrow, then Settings. Select Add Another Email Or Mobile Number. Type the new address and click Add.
Also, how do I remove my primary email from Facebook? To remove an email address:
- Click in the top right corner of Facebook, then click Settings.
- Click Contact (in the General tab).
- Click Remove next to the email you'd like to remove. If you've clicked Remove next to the wrong email, you can click Undo to keep the email.
- Click Save Changes.
Just so, how do I change my primary email on Facebook 2020?
- Go to General Account Settings.
- Click on Edit in the Email section.
- Click on Add an email.
- Facebook will send a confirmation email to the new email address to confirm its yours.
- In the email you receive, there is a "please click here" in the body of the email - click on that link.
- Takes you to Facebook Login screen.
Why can't I remove my email from Facebook?
Go to you Facebook settings, then General, you can see all of your email address associated with this account, then click remove which one you want to, and type your password, you should be fine.