Which UC's are the hardest to get into?
Likewise, people ask, which UC has the highest acceptance rate?
The highest rate was from UC Merced, 56%. The admissions rate for black students held steady over three years at 5%, with 3,414 offers made this year. Only UCLA exceeded that, with a 6% rate and offers to 522 students.
Subsequently, question is, which UC's are the best? 2019 U.S. News & World Report Rankings
|UC Santa Barbara||5||30|
Regarding this, which Cal State is the hardest to get into?
Hardest colleges to get into in California (2017)
- THE HARDEST COLLEGES TO GET INTO IN CALIFORNIA: University of California, Santa Cruz.
- University of the Pacific. Acceptance rate.
- California State University, Long Beach. Acceptance rate.
- Loyola Marymount University.
- item-85307.144069 - |ucfirst.
- Chapman University.
- San Diego State University.
- University of San Diego.
What is the hardest university in the world?
Top 10 Colleges in the world that are hardest to get into
- Harvard University.
- California Institute of Technology.
- Stanford University.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Princeton University.
- Yale University.
- University of Pennsylvania.
- London School of Economics and Political Science.